Our Certified Home Health Aides (HHA) are here to take care and assist you or your disabled or senior loved ones with activities of daily living (ADLs). Basic tasks can now be done easily with the help of capable and efficient caregivers. Their experiences and knowledge with home care services are sure to enhance one’s quality of life.
Our home health aides can help you with:
- Incontinence Care
- Obtain and record vital signs- Temperature, Blood Pressure, Respirations, Pulse, Height and Weight
- Recording daily activities in patient’s log
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing assistance
- Toileting assistance
- Assisting with Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s)
- Assisting with Range of Motion (ROM)
What might a Home Health Aide do in a workday?
Specific duties may include:
- taking and recording patients’ temperature, blood pressure, pulse, respiration and weight.
- assisting with administering medications.
- changing simple, non-sterile dressings/bandages.
- assisting with or providing bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting and other hygiene needs.
- helping patients in and out of bed.
- purchasing food and preparing and serving special diets to patients and families.
- preparing and serving light meals and assisting or providing feeding.
- performing housekeeping activities to maintain a healthy home environment.
- assisting with walking and exercises.
For your questions, you may call us at 202-378-3494 or send a message to email@example.com.